Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby stuff




Where: Home
When: October 2011

Baby booties, on top of a baby blanket that I finished recently! The booties are adorable, but probably too small - my first attempt to make a larger pair was a bit of a failure, I'm not quite sure how to increase the pattern while maintaining the proportions.

I'm kind of disappointed with the blanket, it's not particularly interesting, and I made a number of mistakes in the seed stitch which bug me. I'm now working on another blanket that I am MUCH more excited about, with a much more interesting pattern and a challenging start.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 15, 2012 at 11:09 PM  

These would be PERFECT as keepsakes in our memory boxes and angel packages if you are willing to share the pattern. Our website is www.uponbutterflywings.org enquiries@uponbutterflywings.org
Thank you. Lucy

Gwendolyn March 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM  

Hi there - the pattern isn't mine, I got it off of Ravelry.com, here:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/simple-crossover-bootie

Enjoy!

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP