Friday, July 24, 2009

Move Out


Where: Primrose Hill, London, UK
When: April 7, 2009
What I Like: The silhouette's, the crazy clouds and light, the fact that processing involved little more than a crop and bringing up the blacks slightly to emphasize the shapes. And also that the shot was premeditated. I knew what I wanted to try to get before I got there.
What I Don't Like: Wish I had more of the hill, at a better angle. There's a touch too much sky and too little ground. Would like to do this again but closer to the runner.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP