Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stand Out


Where: Solterreno, Vall de Laguar, Spain
When: June 30, 2009
What I Like: I really like the composition on this one. And the DOF and bokeh. I even like the subject.
What I Don't Like: It could be a bit brighter. Yellows are so hard to expose properly, I find them even more difficult that whites - they seem to blow out so quickly. But still, I could have eased the exposure up a touch.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP