Sunday, May 8, 2011

5/5 Hello Spring


Where: Church garden across the street
When: May 8, 2011

My SI joint felt much, much better today, we went on a moderately long walk today, and I was able to walk at a pace that was only slightly slower than normal, and didn't feel exhausted when I got home, and didn't really have any pain, so that was a big deal, and a big improvement from yesterday. Once I got home, things were pretty twingy for a while, but some sitting seems to have resolved that.

I'm going to try Pilates tomorrow, and swimming on Tuesday, in the hopes of finding some form of exercise that I can do through the rest of this pregnancy that won't throw everything out of whack too badly.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP