Saturday, May 7, 2011

4/4 Rushed

20110507-DSC_0041
Where: Union Square Farmer's Market
When: May 7, 2011

Wish I had taken more time with this - I was reaching the end of my allotted energy reserves for the day, plus other people with cameras were trying to take a photo of the same subject, plus my back hurt, so this was a very quick one-off. But there was a lot of potential there for a much nicer shot if I had just had a little more patience.

I love the farmer's market at Union Square, so many delicious things to look at and select from. We bought the most delicious tomatoes I've had in years and years, I had forgotten what a tomato is supposed to taste like!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP