Friday, August 6, 2010

Gift after gift after gift


Where: Home (this is one of my presents!)
When: August 6, 2010

It's my birthday today! And I can't quite believe the lengths everyone went to make it (and me) feel ridiculously special. Homemade surprise cake, hugs and hugs and more hugs, laughter, phone calls, amazing food, and wonderfully sweet and thoughtful gifts just kept on coming. This was one of the most wonderful and transformative years ever for me, and it could not have happened without all these amazing people I am lucky enough to have in my life.

Thank you thank you thank you. I love you all so much.

2 comments:

Laura August 6, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

I wish I could be there to celebrate with you! You are so dear to me, and I miss you like crazy. You deserve all the birthday joy!

Richard August 7, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

Happy Birthday, Americano :)!

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP