Saturday, August 7, 2010

Birthday Hike!


Where: Harriman State Park, NY
When: August 7, 2010

I didn't take many pictures, we were too busy hiking really fast. It was really fun to get out in the woods and move - and this hike had some fun, rocky, scrambly bits as well. I was surprised - I haven't done much activity for the last couple of weeks other than kettlebells twice a week, and some yoga, so I was expecting to be struggling a bit, but apparently kettlebells is a really good general conditioning exercise because I felt great, particularly on the up bits - yay squats!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP