Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow day!


Where: Leverett, MA
When: December 23, 2009

Ok so this picture has nothing to do with the snow day, but I thought it looked all warm and cozy somehow, probably because yarn reminds me of fuzzy sweaters.

The point is, we got a whole lot of snow today, and they canceled school! So I had a much, MUCH needed day of quiet and rest, and it was fantastic. I got lots of work done, and lots of resting done, and Piper and I played in the snow, I even played the piano which I hadn't done in something like 2 months, so it was just great. Still no camera time though, I'm not sure when I'm going to fit that in, but I have to soon or I'll have nothing left to post here.

1 comments:

Richard February 11, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Here started the great epic melting.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP