Monday, November 23, 2009

Variation on a Theme: Same Sun, Different Day

Variation on a theme: Same Sun Different Day
Where: Solterreno, Vall de Laguar, Spain
When: July 2, 2009

Same sun on other days (these were meant to be links to old posts, but I couldn't figure out how to do it, so I'm putting them all here instead. I kind of like this better, actually):
Miraculously Morning
Same Sun, Different Day
Stormy Skies
Stormy Skies Close Up
Full Spectrum

Editing to add one more that I forgot to include:

4 comments:

ADRIAN November 23, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Gwen don't know how you could leave this place, I never tire of the pictures you took there. Colour too!!

Gwendolyn November 24, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

I'm not entirely sure either. I cried the last time, realizing that I didn't know when or if I would be back. I miss the view and the people and that little cabin every day.

Bodhin November 24, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

as the owner of the cabin i can say that this and the other photos DO do justice to the place. A pleasure to see your great photos Gwen.

Love Bodhin

Gwendolyn November 24, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Only just barely, Bodhin! ;) I'm glad you enjoyed them! Nothing like standing there, of course, but I'll take what I can get.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP