Monday, November 23, 2009

The seasons of my life

The seasons of my life
Where: High Line Park, Chelsea, NYC
When: October 14, 2009

Title from Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide". Which is such a lovely song, but a little too close to the mark a year or so ago, when the need for change and direction felt both too urgent and too frightening. Now I can listen to it and just enjoy it, which is nice. So here's to riding out the tides.

"Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder, children get older
I'm getting older too"

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP