Thursday, October 1, 2009

Decorative Cabbage (12/365)

Decorative Cabbage (12/365)
Where: West Village, NYC (Putting the where is starting to get silly. I apparently never leave the West Village.)
When: Today

I am meditation fail today. Did too much running around this morning to fit it in after the dog's walk, and I just got back from New Rochelle and am feeling so completely wrecked. What I think I'll do is meditate pre-nap, it always makes the napping better and more healing, somehow, when my brain is a little emptier.

Other than the tired, though, it's been an awesome day!

1 comments:

ADRIAN October 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

They get better. Must have some bee in me I like the colour.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP