Thursday, October 1, 2009

Almonds Start Fuzzy

Almonds Start Fuzzy
Where: Solterreno, Vall de Laguar, Spain
When: June 30, 2009

Well, technically almonds start as flowers, but who's keeping track. This one was almost a reject, but I looked at it in a different mood and now I love it so much I might print it.

Speaking of which, just got back from meeting with Ivar at Backstreet Gallery in New Rochelle, which was delightful because I love getting to spend time with Ivar, but even BEYOND that, we did a test print of one of my shots, and it looks amazing! I am so excited, and have to do some careful calculations and narrow down the selection so I don't end up accidentally spending thousands of dollars on this venture. But still, I am so psyched, I was worried about the file quality etc. etc., but I don't think it's going to be an issue at all.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP