Friday, August 14, 2009

Reaching Out


Where: Solterreno, Vall de Laguar, Spain
When: June 30, 2009

Not up for thinking about critiques today. Found out yesterday I have mono, which probably explains the fact that I've been ill almost every month this year. I was apparently relapsing, because I never rested for long enough to kick it. So I'm not allowed any activity bringing my heartrate over 100 for the next three months. I'm extremely bummed. And scared. Fall is a difficult season for me, when I am likely to be at my most depressed and anxious. And Fall without endorphins is going to be even harder. It's a good thing I started meditating and doing yoga this year, as I am going to be relying on them for sanity in the next couple of months.

But I'm happy to have a diagnosis, and I'm happy about the prospect of no longer being sick every month.

Of course, I had what can only be described as a temper tantrum about it all yesterday, resulting in headachey, weepy exhaustion. And today, just exhaustion.

Luckily, I have pet support. Piper curled up against my back, the Kitten against my shins, and Pandora on my pillow.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP