Saturday, July 4, 2009

Everybody Needs a Little Bling


Where: Solterreno, Vall de Laguar, Spain
When: June 29, 2009

I'm back, and I have so many things I want to write about, and no time to do it in. I've got to get moving and pack and get ready for NYC Apartment Quest 2009. But I'll be able to post on the road, so there'll be pictures up over the next week. In the mean time, I'll post a few to make up for the absence last week.

Hope everyone's feeling shiny! I soaked up so much sun last week I feel like I've become my own light source, radiance spilling out in all directions. Glorious.

2 comments:

Evil Pixie July 4, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Great shot. I love how the angle of the sun really brings out the details of the grass.

Gwendolyn July 5, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

Thanks Pixie! I took a nauseating number of pictures of these grasses in various lights. I'll try to break it up with other stuff, but they were just endlessly fascinating.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP