Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hiatus

I am off to Spain to meditate for a week. This is the same place I went to in January (www.solterreno.com), which resulted in the explosion of photography juju that gave rise to this blog, so hopefully I'll have lots of exciting new stuff to post when I get back. But don't get too excited (she said, desperately trying to manage her own expectations) - retreats are unpredictable things, which, so far, don't seem to result in what I expect.

I'm back Friday July 3rd BUT I'm leaving for NYC (to find an apartment! Whee!) on the following Monday, and will not return until July 14th. So, there may not be any posts until July 15th or later. I know. I'm sad too. But I promise I'll be back! And maybe I'll sneak one or two in there, you never know.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! The weather here has been completely amazing.

Gwen

2 comments:

Evil Pixie June 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Hopefully the break will only spur your creativity. :) Good luck with the apartment hunt! I always find them exhausting.

Teri June 26, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Have a great trip and good luck apartment hunting! I look forward to seeing all the amazing pics on the blog when you get back...

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP