Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peeking Through


Where: Church garden across the street
When: May 8, 2011

Seven. My stamina for the "picture a day" game apparently goes to seven, because I cannot bring myself to pick up the camera today. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! Maybe I'll pick it up for another week long stint in a few days.

In fabulous news, I tried swimming today, and found that not only did it feel wonderful, my back felt much better afterwards too! So between that, and the Pilates (which I found also helped my back a lot) I might actually be able to maintain a reasonable level of fitness through this pregnancy. I am so relieved.

4 comments:

Evil Pixie May 11, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

Absolutely beautiful!

ADRIAN May 12, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

A brilliant image, you at the top of your game. All the best to you and the new earthling.

ADRIAN May 12, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

PS Relax.............Not that I know anything about carrying unborn babies. My contribution is the statuary thirty seconds!
It will all be fine, have a drink, have a smoke but try and avoid the epidural. Easy for me to say. Have fun it is from where I sit.

ADRIAN May 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

I suspect I commented on this.....I quite like this random blogging.........posts and comments coming and going.
This is Gwen at the top of her game....mind blowingly good. I hesitate to say your best ever but it must be close.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP