Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Does wisteria come in yellow?


Where: Church garden across the street (NYC)
When: May 2011

Because this looked like a yellow version of a wisteria, but I'm not sure that that exists.

Bad back day today - no sharp, crippling pain, but a lot of continuously sharp and nagging pain made doing just about everything difficult, and made me feel extra cranky. Swimming was lovely, in that I didn't have any pain while I did it, but it didn't really help beyond that. I think this is weather related - it's been pouring rain for a couple of days, and I've noticed that rain seems to make it worse.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP