Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boo!


Where: Solterreno, Spain
When: April 2011

I'm back! Ok, so I missed the focus a little bit on this guy, but I don't care, it's too good a pose. He landed on the tree right next to me, and he was HUGE, a good 3-4 inches, I was impressed and a little intimidated. But he just peered at me for a minute or so, and then (rather clumsily) crept up to a leaf and started munching away. I kept imagining that I could hear the whirring of millions of wings in the distance, and that a huge swarm was going to descend on the almond grove, thumping onto the roof of the casita, but luckily nothing so biblical occurred.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP