Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm back! And went hiking this weekend!

Ok, daily posts should now resume - I have completed the toughest part of the semester at school, and am back to having some breathing room and free time! To celebrate, Dave and I took the dog upstate:



Aw. They're so cute.

It was a glorious weekend, particularly for mid-November. Still had a little bit of color, and it got up to around 60, with a light breeze, so it was just perfect for hiking.

I decided to leave the camera in the car and experiment with the camera in my new phone, which may become my point-and-shoot-backup-because-I-don't-want-to-haul-the-big-camera camera. I think it did a pretty good job - here's a panoramic photo, blending two photos together:


Here's Piper risking life and limb:


And a shot from the car of the GWB on the way home. It was really fun to come back to the city on such a lovely day, after having had the weekend to recharge and sleep 14 hours a night. It felt so exciting, and reminded me that the city is a fun place to live too.


The other fun thing about the iPhone is that there are fun applications that allow you to do a polaroid treatment on the photos that you take. I'll post those later in the week.

2 comments:

ADRIAN November 15, 2010 at 3:05 AM  

Nothing wrong with these. for the internet you don't need much of a camera. I just like the camera.

Allison C November 16, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Awesome shots! I also recently upgraded to the iphone4 and am also enjoying the camera. You'll have to share any apps you really like.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP