Monday, October 11, 2010


Where: Kauai, HI
When: August 24, 2010
"There is only one important point you must keep in your mind and let it be your guide. No matter what people call you, you are just who you are. Keep to this truth. You must ask yourself how is it you want to live your life. We live and we die, this is the truth that we can only face alone. No one can help us, not even the Buddha. So consider carefully, what prevents you from living the way you want to live your life?"
— Dalai Lama XIV

1 comments:

Chewie October 11, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

This is my favorite picture of yours in a long time - they're usually pretty great, but I just love this. It's such a different composition and color palette. Thanks!

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP