Thursday, September 9, 2010

Views


Where: Towards the end of the drive back from the North Shore
When: August 19, 2010

This was a jam packed day, but we're almost done - after the sharks, and the coffee, and the drive back along the coast, we passed by what looked like a great, quick hike. So we parked and hiked it! I say hike - it was fairly uphill, but paved, so not that hike like, but more vigorous than a walk. Also it didn't take us very long. But then we were moving pretty fast. I ran most of it, because I kept stopping to take pictures and then had to run and catch up to Dave and Shawn. Anyway, great views:



I'll post some more from the drive and the hike tomorrow.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP