Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kitten says: I can haz study?

Kitten says, I can haz study?
Where: Home
When: May 11, 2010

Ok so it's not the greatest photo but it makes me giggle every time I look at it, and that's not nothing. I was laughing so hard while taking it I could barely hold the camera straight.

She had been trying to "help" me all day with the studying. This help included: scattering notes all about the floor, so that I have to read them so I can put them back in order, sitting in my lap and bumping the hand with the pen as I'm trying to make note cards, and insisting on laying in my lap but also ACROSS one or both arms.

The main reason that her name remains Kitten is that she continues, at 4 years old, to participate in antics like this, and to have that wide-eyed kittenness in her approach to nearly everything in her world.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Kitten: I can haz cheezburger!

-moy

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP