Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kitten Coil


Where: London, UK
When: March 27, 2009

I just went to the gym. By myself. In the middle of the day. Which surprised me by how ridiculously decadent it felt. When I walked out reveling in the post-cardiovascular-plus-some-weights-and-a-nice-long-stretch-workout glow into the beautiful afternoon we're currently having, I felt cleansed, refreshed, and relaxed in a way that I haven't felt in months. It felt like I had just been on vacation for a week. Bliss.

Gwen

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP