Monday, January 4, 2010

The Day After

The day after
Where: Hudson River from my apartment
When: December 20, 2009

Oh my goodness I'm so behind. I've been away for two weeks, just got home last night. I have a lot to post, but I'm going to try to just do two a day rather than throw them all up at once.

So these two are the final ones from the snow storm in NYC, with this one being the aftermath the following day. Next up: Scenes From A Greyhound Bus: Amherst MA to White River Junction, VT. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP