Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A funny kind of freedom

A funny kind of freedom
Where: Scarsdale, NY
When: November 14, 2009

Yep, for reals this time, I'm taking a photo break. I've got tons and TONS of backlogged stuff as a result of what turned out to be a 58 day project, so I'm going to keep posting that for a while, and not pick up the camera 'till I really truly feel like it, for at least a couple of weeks - I've only got a few more weeks left to this semester, believe it or not (I don't!), so maybe once school's out I'll do a short term "every day" project again, because I really did love it, and it helped me develop enormously.

I'll still post stuff every day, don't worry, it just won't be brand new what I saw that day stuff. Probably. I also might pick up the camera again tomorrow, who knows.

1 comments:

Evil Pixie November 17, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

This is a gorgeous shot. I love the colors of the leaf.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP