Friday, October 2, 2009

The masks that the monsters wear (13/365)

The masks that the monsters wear (13/365)
Where: Christopher St. Station, West Village, NYC
When: Today

Title from Portishead's song, "Wandering Star".

One thing that I'm loving about the 365 project so far, is that even though I'm walking down the same streets multiple times in a day, when I have my camera I always end up seeing something new.

Haven't meditated yet - the new schedule/plan is to meditate in the afternoon, when I have more time. In theory. That hasn't been true today so far, but it's true most days. I want to get up to half an hour per day, and when I meditate in the morning it can't be more than 10-20 minutes.

1 comments:

ADRIAN October 2, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

That's 'orrible. Supposed to be I suppose.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP