Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It sucks to be sick (31/365)

It sucks to be sick (31/365)
Where: My Apartment, NYC
When: Today

My poor girl has a gastrointestinal thing going on, she had to wake us up twice last night to go outside, and threw up after trying to eat breakfast this morning, and she's walking hunched and flinching when I touch her, so she's still hurting. Took this photo after we got back from the vet. No obstruction that we can tell, so we're doing the "no food, wait 24 hours" thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

poor poor baby!

I love my dogs, and I hurt when they hurt. I am so sorry.

I am hoping that she feels better VERY soon.

She's beautiful.

ADRIAN October 20, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

All the best for a speedy recovery. I feel so impotent when dealing with sick animals.
Mine deserves to be sick, crap she eats!

Evil Pixie October 21, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

I can relate to the poor girl. I'm right there with her.

Gwendolyn October 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Thank you for all the good wishes guys (and I hope you're feeling better Pixie!). Piper is back to normal, and we have installed a baby gate at the entrance to the closet that holds the cat litter that is roughly equivalent to fortifications at Fort Knox. So hopefully we won't have any more repeats...

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP