Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Light Up The Dark

Light Up The Dark
Where: West Village, NYC
When: September 14, 2009

Not sure how today's going to go, trying to find something bright inside all the anxiety. Lay awake from 3:30 to 5:30 last night, panicking about the fact that my throat hurt and I felt feverish, convinced that I was going to relapse, and I'd have to postpone school for another semester, thus spending the fall and first part of the winter not only without exercise, but without anything to do period. Alarm goes off at 6, just after I finally fall asleep (why does that ALWAYS happen??), I got out the door late with the dog, feeling defensively aggressive, which apparently fed down the leash as she had not one but two pissy altercations, leaving me feeling so stressed and upset that I literally had to sit down on a bench on the walk back, every muscle weak and about as supportive as water.

Swedish class today, and the idea of anyone touching me is making my skin crawl. I finally have my doctor's appointment in the afternoon though, so I am hoping that will give me some comfort, and reassurance.

2 comments:

Splatter September 15, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

I really love this one - the burst of yellow is just amazing. Hope the day improved... and I miss your "what I like, what I didn't like" comments on the pics! (I know, I'm picky)

Gwendolyn September 15, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Oh that's good to know! I had stopped doing them because I read back over some of them and thought they were too self-centered, or something, but if you like them I'll try to start it up again. Sometimes I don't have time in the mornings.

The day improved, kind of. Doctor doesn't think I have mono, but thinks I have something, so we are back to "mystery illness". Lots of blood drawn, should know something tomorrow.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP