Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Indeed

Indeed
Where: Camden Town, London, UK
When: August 19, 2009 (on my farewell to London day)

The doctor's visit yesterday was a little unsettling. The doctor was very good, very interested and attentive. But she doesn't think it's mono. She doesn't know what it is, but thinks it's something viral or maybe autoimmune. I'm very scared that it is something chronic, and that my current non-existent energy levels will become status quo.

I'm feeling better this morning than I have in days, so that's good. The doctor had them take 5 or 6 vials of blood yesterday, an EKG and urine, so hopefully the results will give me something definitive. At the very least, we will know what it's not.

1 comments:

ADRIAN September 17, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Sorry you are less than chipper. all that blood being pinched would make me a touch lethargic. Hope all resolves itself.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP