Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Indecision Rules The Day (10/365)

10/365

10/365 in BW
Where: West Village, NYC
When: Today

So I like both of these, but I think I like the black and white version more because I always love the black and white versions more. But others almost never agree with me. So after feverish deliberation which really would have been better spent studying for my A&P quiz tomorrow, I'm posting both versions. I'm also excited because a flickr contact showed me a new awesome way to convert photos to black and white, which makes them way more contrasty, and therefore better.

PS. I meditated this morning. It was boring, and nothing particularly interesting came up. But I did it, which is what's important here.

1 comments:

ADRIAN September 30, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Definitely the colour for me. If you have CS3, then to improve contrast increase the red channel and decrease the blue. If you have elements like me then things are a whole lot more complicated. First ten days completed successfully I see.

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP