Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cinnamony Goodness (8/365)

Cinnamony Goodness (8/365)
Where: Home, NYC
When: Today
Dave's making apple pie, and the house smells like delicious.

Meditation today happened, and I there were things that came up which felt important/interesting to me at the time, but I didn't write them down and now I've forgotten what they were. The main thing was regaining a feeling of space in my head.

During the meditation, I'm able to complete a full sentence or thought, with a cushion of silence and focus around it, rather than the usual competing thoughts that I tend to bounce between, each one shouting for more attention. Maybe after a full 365 days of this, I'll have that sense of space all the time! That would be nice.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP