Monday, July 13, 2009

Variations on a Theme: Stormy Skies, Wide Angle


Where: Solterreno, Vall de Laguar, Spain
When: June 27, 2009

Less stormy looking this far away. That's because they aren't actually stormy at all.

Tired but feeling good - had an awesome weekend climbing up in New Hampshire. I'm covered in bug bites and scrapes, and my body hurts everywhere, which is how you know it was good! Got to see my family on top of that, and it was a wonderful visit. I even played some piano, and discovered that the re-learning process might not be as difficult as I thought. It'll still be hard, but it doesn't feel impossibly hard.

Dropping off the lease on the apartment today, then I'm back to England tonight!

2 comments:

ADRIAN July 13, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Both these images I really think are good, a style of your own, keep going if only for me. Climbing and piano don't mix. Your fingers get too hammered. All the best Adrian.

Gwendolyn July 13, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

Thanks Adrian! I'm so glad you like them. I'll keep pushing, if only because of your encouragement!

My fingers are holding up all right - it's the backs of my hands that get really scraped up. Tape gloves to the rescue!

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP