Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh, Wait. That's Not Diana.


Where: Anglesey Abbey, Cambridge, UK
When: February 20, 2009

I'm kind of delighted that I'm still immature enough that the first thought I had on seeing this statue was "hee. I can see your penis." This was almost the title of the post, in fact. Actually, the FIRST thought I had was that it was a statue of Diana, until I realized that the bow was actually a lyre and there was a penis involved so it was probably Apollo. THEN I giggled to myself about seeing penises.

I sometimes really enjoy photographing statutes, but other times it edges into a meta territory that I'm not comfortable with and I have to stop. This edges that for me.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
New York City, United States

About This Blog

This is my first blog attempt. It hasn't been kept up over the last year, for some reason being pregnant really ate into my creativity, and I picked up the camera very rarely. I am thinking about starting it up again, but am not sure what direction to take it in.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP